SOTC has announced a strategic partnership with UNICONNECT – India’s premier mobility solutions provider. With this arrangement SOTC customers can avail the following benefits arising out of UNICONNECT’s international roaming SIM cards.
- Global Coverage in 211 countries – currently only offered by UNICONNECT in India
- Free incoming call feature in 86 countries
- Multiple countries on single SIM card – 3 global seamless roaming SIM cards and single SIM for 44 European countries to eliminate multiple SIM cards with multiple mobile numbers
- Offering Pre-paid packages, which is yet again one of the innovations and strengths of UNICONNECT in this space
- Offering an average savings of almost 70% on its products vis-à-vis international calling charges
Commenting on the partnership, Frederick Divecha, Head Tour Operating B2C, Kuoni India said, “SOTC customers have always cherished their travel experience with us. To take this experience to the next level, SOTC has tied up with UNICONNECT. With this association our privileged customers would be able to access various telecom travel benefits”.
Mr. Tarun Kumar Bhartia, Managing Director, UNICONNECT said: “We are very happy to be associated with a leading tour operator like SOTC and are confident that this collaboration will be mutually beneficial. Our main aim is to offer the best services to our customers and this service would prove to be a very cost-effective solution for outbound travelers who can now stay connected while traveling abroad.”