India is land of tropical islands, exotic beaches and exhilarating views for its every incoming guest. India enjoys a volume of attention majorly from tourists of every country.
Well, when we talk about tourist places in India there can be indefinite places that can be named. Yet many places hold a special appearance in guest journey and attract them to visit again. Some of the top tourist places in India are:-
1) Taj Mahal- Agra: Historical prominence for ingenious architecture and gift of being one of the seventh wonder of the world, Taj Mahal made from single rock becomes a worth see for incoming visitor. Agra fort, Jama Masjid, Sikandra fort, Fatepur Sikri and Akbar tomb are great in terms of witnessing the vigor of history and creative creation of the early centuries. Agra is known for its delicacies and warmer approach of hospitality.
2) Jantar-Mantar- Jaipur: The pink city Jaipur has marvelous palaces and known after Maharajas. Jantar Mantar was structured and formed my Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. Jantar Mantar is the biggest observatory and its world’s largest Sun dial. The blend of Architecture and astrological monuments captivates the interest of large number of tourists.
3) Place of Sagas, Rishikesh: The City is known for peace and devotion. Rishikesh has unfolded cover and considered a town that gives a multiple options for thrilling adventures or simple relaxations. Rishikesh is best known for white water rafting and trekking. The town is situated on the foothills of Himalayas. Covered by three mountains and Holy River Ganga passing, the view easily captures the attention of lens and has mesmerizing charm to uphold its every tourist. Rishikesh is also known as the best meditation spot. Every year Rishikesh enjoys the healthy popularity of various international tourists.
4) Beaches at Goa: Small town, yet has a bigger space to fit in the needs of every tourists. In north Goa, the BAGA beach, Calangute beach, Vagator beach, Anjuna beach and Sinquerim, are amongst of the best beaches known in the world for scenic beauty. Goa gives the warmer ambience to every tourist’s rights from affordable accommodation to luxurious hotels. Sea food of Goa is never to be missed and at least once is in a life time is worth experiencing.
5) Andaman & Nicobar Islands: It is one of the best tourist places in India for honeymoon couples. The place gives you a feel of paradise and can suffice you with multiple options of various adventure activities like Parasailing, scuba diving, diversified water rides etc or simply strolling on unpolluted beaches and ad misting lush greeneries. The place has the brilliance of various historical monuments and museums.
6) Backwaters at Kerala: It is located in South, Kerala is known as God’s Own Country. The City is known for various spices plantations and house of various distinct species and mammals. Backwaters at Kerala are the major contributors for keeping up the interests of maximum tourists. One could experience the unforgettable ride by experience high end luxurious house boats.
India is rich in tradition and culture. Every tourist places in India are worth a visit to gain collection of memories and unforgettable pleasant experience.