Many of us have effortlessly worked hard in our everyday’s lives in the current year, now it’s time for little celebrations and welcoming the New Year. Holidays are like positive reinforcement for many of us, we all wish to seek amazing holidays forever to capture the wide range of memories with our family, acquaintances and loved ones.
With the environmental concerns, it is also advisable to plan the travel and rather opt for sustainable tourism. Every citizen of the world can play a huge role by contributing little to mother earth. Here are the few basic tips to show your concern and responsibility towards environment that is as follows:-
1) Save on water and energy- Avoid usage of lights when not required, this help to save energy for our future generations. Plug off the switches of the chargers when not required. Save on water by using bed sheets and towels for the durations.
2) Discard waste- “Cleanliness is next to godliness” use dustbins and try not to clutter waste on tourist places. Inculcate habits in kids also to dispose waste in the dustbins.
3) Use public transport system- Option of using public transport system could save your hard earned money and will be great help of saving fuel for future generations. Check on frequency of public transport, little research and navigation can definably aid and make your holidays amazing holidays forever.
4) Stick to eco friendly artifacts- Every place has their own charm and specialty. We tend to collect stuff which is very famous. Stick to the local handmade things to boost their morals of the people dwelling there.
5) Consideration- While on trip considering the opinions from other people and little research could make you feel comfortable. Consider of not paying extra to any hotels or local shops to avoid price rise. Asking things or healthy bargain is not a bad idea instead.
6) Care for body- Before going for trip use appropriate measures of getting vaccinated to prevent against common diseases. Carry appropriate prescribed medicines if required. It always advisable to carry first aid kits, antiseptic lotions and mosquito repellents to make it amazing holidays forever.
7) Permissions- Before entering any festival or any functions to capture the moments insists on taking permissions before taking pictures for your collections. Try not to hurt any religious sentiments for e.g. many temples in India do not allow you to capture the photos of any gods or goddesses. Be respectful for others religions and sentiments.
8 ) Keep the usage of disposable on bare minimum level- Avoid extensive usage of plastic glasses and plates, as they are made from the chemicals which can harm the environment. Journey is the matter of time duration. Avoid using disposable things for longer period or try to make it bare minimum level.
9) Check on clothing- Avoid materials which are made of animal products or made of endangered spieces. Show your kindness to nature by opting for alternative resources.
Travelling to different top travel destinations is beautiful phase of little, but little concern towards environment can make a major difference and can help you experiencing amazing holidays forever.